Facebook is a social media that we all use. We often see that some Facebook IDs have single names. These names are very stylish. Those of us who don’t know how to easily create a single name account on Facebook. This post is going to be for them. Because we can easily do this through this post. We have a lot of friends on our Facebook friends list who have such stylish names.
When we ask them how they did it, they don’t tell us. From today, we will be able to give single names on Facebook like them. This is not a difficult task. This can be done very easily with just a few methods. To do this you need a VPN called Touch VPN. We can easily understand this if we read the post carefully. Then why come late to the main point.
A lot is done through VPN. This Touch VPN is used to give a single name to a Facebook ID. However, this cannot be done with all versions of Touch VPN. Again, if we use another VPN, we will not be able to do this. To do this you need to use version 1.4.7 of Touch VPN. Otherwise, we will not be able to give a single name on Facebook. We can download this version by searching on Google if we want.Once the VPN is downloaded, it must be installed.
Rules for creating single names on Facebook
In order to give a single name, VPN has to work a little first. First you have to open the VPN.
1. If VPN is open, you have to click on Best Choice from here.
2. From here we have to select the Indonesia server.
3. Now click on Connect. If you want him here, you have to give him. If you wait a little here, you will be connected.
4. Now we have to give the single name of the Facebook ID to login to that ID.
5. To go to the Facebook homepage, you have to click on Settings from here.
Read the more post
6. Then you have to click on the personal information option.
7. Now you have to click on the edit option here.
8. We want to give that single name on Facebook. You have to click on the Review Change option with the first name option. Here you have to delete the names in the other two options.
9. Now, if we click on the Save Change option with our Facebook password, the name of our Facebook ID will become a single name.
From here we can understand how to create a single name account on Facebook very easily. We can easily understand if we read the post with a little attention. I think everyone can do this job. Now our friends will be surprised to see the single name of our Facebook ID. We all want to know how we did it. Even then if there is a problem while doing our job. Then you can let me know by commenting.I will try to help you. Stay with my website to get new updates. Everyone will be good healthy.
Everyone can come back from my Facebook page.Clicking here will take you directly to my Facebook page
Everyone is aware of the corona virus. Don’t go out of the house without need. I use a mask when I go out of the house.
Thanks for read this post.